Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Official Schedule

With this entry I will officially state the clear details for my departure and schedule through July.

I have been convinced to take my car down with me. I will leave June 16th (a week away!!) late morning, and arrive in Portland early evening. From there I will leave "old blue" ( haha) at a friend's house in town and take my things with me to Carlton, via community transport, that night.  

Carlo and Julian Winery is my official first host site for 2 weeks until the 1st of June. Joining back up with my car and spare supplies/food etc on the 2nd will begin my second span of time at Cascadia Chestnuts through the 17th. Then there is a buffer of 5 days before I drive to Nehalem to work at Lunasea Farms from June 23rd-July 7th. My handful of days will hopefully be spent going on photo shoots with my new-found friend and her family in and around Portland. On the 8th of July is when I am expected to be at Fairfield Farm in Corvallis. I am scheduled to work there until the 22nd.

When I have completed my stay at each of the farms I will drive to Portland again and make my pilgrimage to North Idaho for a week and a half's stay; just in time for family reunion and photo shoots. ;) As the times get nearer I will add my plans for August.

Cant wait until I get to show you all photo proof from the great excursion!

**I have obtained almost all necessary equipment. Tested the tent and new sleeping bag + cot. I need to find a way to keep my feet just as warm as the rest of my body.... but everything should be fine.Want to find a pair of inexpensive, yet efficient, thin khaki shorts to pack. Since I will be doing most of my laundry with my own basic resources I am trying to pack quick-drying items and such.

I'll update another on the day I leave!
-Jaida

                           "Either you run the day or the day runs you." - Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment