Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Departure Time!

Well, as I was getting in contact with my 2nd host (the vineyard and winery), my intentions were to set up a 2 week stay following Portland on the 17th of June. However, the host had different ideas and plans and had let me know that there was already enough help that part of the month.

So Felix had a request, and it was as follows; "I really am looking for someone in May." I stumbled a little bit when I listened to how my original plans just weren't gonna mesh with his, aaand then accepted the challenge.

My little perfect departure plan had been to stop working at the Roosevelt mid May following the paycheck, then just relax and maybe do a few extra things here and there. So now I will be leaving immediately after I am finished working in May so that I may give the 2 needed weeks at my location in Carlton. Then as planned I will head back to Portland and work with Cascadia. I am now working the details for my third stop, and am pretty sure that it will put me in Nehalem about the 23rd of June through my birthday and onto about the 7th of July. :)

I am just really really excited about this all happening. I was a bit confronted, but for the good. I know that every part of this adventure will test my character and drive hahaha. It's all so good!

“When we get out of the glass bottle of our ego and when we escape like the squirrels in the cage of our personality and get into the forest again, we shall shiver with cold and fright. But things will happen to us so that we don’t know ourselves. Cool, unlying life will rush in.” – D.H. Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment